Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally~

-

3rd day of business~ so far so good~

I can accept comments, I can make changes, I can make it better, I can make it works.

I can do all these, but what I need is,

chance.

Don't give up after trying first time,

give me at least 3 times,

I will make it best for you.

:)

I love to cook, I have the passion to make my food nice. I love people enjoy my food. I like to add in new stuffs~ I want to make it special~ and also, I love to see people satisfying face after dine in my restaurant~

Thank you for the chances,

if you are not satisfied, give me some time, I am sure the next time you come, It will be better~

I shouldnt studied CH E. hahhahaha~

but CH E made me realized, an outcome on a process, need to go through a lot of filtration, separation, pump UP!, amplify, to make it best in quality.

apply it in my life~

-n-

4 comments:

lim said...

Yu, I hope you are having good business there!

I heard it could take a few months for a F&B business to grow and sustain, so don't give up even if the business is not good now! The best day has yet to come! :D

Kyosuke said...

Don't forget heat transfer... need to know how much heat is going into the system and how much heat is wasted in the process. See, your ChE knowledge isn't wasted.
You can't have the fire too low or else the bak kut teh will not be able to offset the heat being dissipated.
You can't have the fire too strong neither or else the bak kut teh will be charcoal.

You must also know the heat transfer coefficients of the pots you're using so you know how fast heat is able to transfer from the fire to the pot to the bak kut teh.

The recipe for your bak kut teh since you mentioned it can be changed for the better is just like our ChE labs. We test different parameters and change variables to obtain an optimal point or the best parameters for maximum output/results.

Even though you may not like it or noticed it, I'm sure learning ChE will definitely help you in your Bak Kut Teh~

Bank security Services said...

Nice post. I be taught one thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It would at all times be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and observe a bit something from their store. I’d desire to use some with the content material on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link in your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Wayne Mountan said...

Hey just wondering if you could help me out and visit my page back, Galaxy Cheat Codes